Friday, February 12, 2010

My budding artist

Brady has been very interested in painting & drawing at school lately. He made 2 very special pictures this week. His daily email on Wednesday said that he drew a picture for "my baby sister". When I was picking him up from school I asked Brady who he drew his latest picture for at school & he said "baby sister." Then as we're walking down the hall he says "you should put it in your tummy so she can see it". I love how literal children are at this age. He totally takes after me in this respect as there have been reports from my parents that I was quite the literal child as well. The picture for baby sister will be proudly displayed in her nursery (Brady is very excited about helping me hang it up at some point). Yesterday at school, he told his teachers that he was drawing a picture for "my beautiful mommy". That made my heart just melt. Ahhh, more examples of what a sweet & silly little boy we've got on our hands. He is so precious to me & so full of love for his family and for life. We are so blessed to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment