Thursday, February 18, 2010

Is that a baby in your tummy or are you just happy to see me?

The answer is: both! There is definitely a baby girl in my belly & I'm feeling quite happy these days. No major aches or pains to complain of, sleeping pretty well, no swelling, enjoying feeling her move alot. I'm really trying to relish the joys of being pregnant since this may very well be our last baby. It's not a certainty, but kids aren't free & we want to provide our children with everything we can, so it may be that 2 kids are the perfect number for us. More kids would mean a bigger house, bigger car (for me anyways), bigger college funds to be put away, etc. Okay, enough about what may or may not happen. Here are some pics of me at 29 weeks 1 day. Mind you, these were taken after a full day at work, so I'm looking a little tired, but I really do feel pretty darn good to be this far along. She has definitely grown since my 27 week pictures & I know my baby cave will continue to provide her with an evergrowing home. According to stats online, she's roughly 2.5 lbs and 15 inches long right now. Her main job in the upcoming weeks is to gain weight & increase her lung maturity. It's a hard job being a fetus!


No comments:

Post a Comment