Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby Girl Shower

I had an awesome time at my baby shower last Saturday hosted by Maeghan Sutton & Jamie Tjalma, 2 of my sorority sisters from college. I've posted lots of pics below. I was truly honored by the generosity of all of my friends and family (mom & Shaunda) who were there. We got tons of clothes for baby girl in sizes 3-6 months so she will be one stylish little lady. We also got cups, blankets, hooded towels, a handmade baby blanket, and my mom made her first granddaughter bibs, her first doll, and a quilt. Maeghan & Jamie also did a crazy good job with the food. The sub tray was awesome since they thought to get veggie for me since deli meat it off limits while pregnant, there was a delicious pomegranate punch, pasta salad, hummus & crackers, and the most delicious cupcakes I've ever had from Bliss Boutique Bakery. Lucky for me, Maeghan sent me home with 10 of them. We enjoyed them for days! The decorations were super cute too, enough so that I just had to take pics to share. Another highlight of the shower was having Mandee, another sorority sister from college & one of my bridesmaids, surprise me by coming to the shower all the way from Knoxville. I let out quite the scream when I got to Maeghan's apartment and saw her standing in the kitchen. Later that night, Maeghan & Mandee came over to hang out with me, Brady, Shaunda, and Tanner. Rocky went to pick us up pizza & we chatted for hours. It was like the good ole days with all of us being a little older, a little wiser, and a big ole baby belly on board. It was an awesome day & I really felt so special.












No comments:

Post a Comment